Sunday 25 September 2011

Introduction

Recently I rediscovered an old 1974 diary that I had been given as a teenager.  Though I never used it as a diary I had written down a lot of ideas in it and over subsequent years had added to it until it was overflowing.  Most of these ideas were about science, technology and the future (though there were also a few ideas for science fiction stories).

Some of the ideas were stupid, some were fairly accurate predictions of the (then) future.  Some are still interesting so I have decided to document them in a blog for posterity as I re-read them.  Note most of the ideas are from the mid-1970's to mid-1980's as noted (but may be refined or embellished before publication).  Some may be more recent.

Also note that I am not claiming ownership of any of these ideas, since many of them have been discovered or proposed independently by other people since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment